I’ve been working with online marketing since 2012. I started as an SEO Assistant in SiteXploration. A tool where you (yourself in a dashboard backend coded in C#) could estimate exactly what type of links you needed to rank for a specific keyword. I was then hired as an SEO Specialist for a small Danish agency based in the national stadium of Denmark (Parken) where I worked with multiple clients.
In 2014 I founded Trustful Media – a digital agency specialized in SEO & PPC with a small group of investors. I was the Director of the company with 5 employees.
Trustful Media was sold in 2016 and I was hired at Fable Media ApS as Head of SEO. I was in 2017 invited as Head of Marketing and Partner of the company. As Head of Marketing at Fable Media I was responsible for four SEO Specialists and 10 content writers from different GEOs. Fable Media sold all activities in July 2019. My responsibility included Organic Growth, Facebook Ads, Native Ads & Google Ads.
List of skills I have and tools I use:
- Everything about on-page SEO such as meta, TF:IDF content analysis, internal and external links, images & schema implementation.
- Everything about technical SEO such as canonical tags, .htaccess files, robots.txt, Lighthouse Scores, www resolving & semantic coding.
- Everything blackhat such as CTR Manipulation (read my blogpost about ctr manipulation here), Canonical Tag Negative SEO, PBN networks
- I know most SEO tools and I use these daily: Screaming Frog, Ahrefs/Majestic, Website Auditor, RankWYZ.
- I know all the old linkbuilding tools such as GSA, SAPE, XRocket, Bulk Backlinks, Link Emperor etc…
- I also know all the new modern linkbuilding techniques such as outreach linkbuilding, guest posts and niche edits.
- I know the following SEO tools: Domain Hunter Gatherer, Cora Suite, AccuRanker, PandaBot, AWRCloud, Serpfox, ProRankTracker, Searchmetrics, Moz & Ahrefs build-in tracker & page audit.
- I have a huge network of outreach linkbuilding prospects in almost all niches.
- My favorite text & coding editor is Sublime Text 3.
- Coding for daily use in HTML & CSS.
- My must-have SEO Plugins for WordPress are:
- Rank Math (or Yoast SEO)
- Schema Pro
- WP Rocket (or W3 Total Cache)
- Easy Table of Contents
- Shortcodes Ultimate
- I know most backend systems such as WordPress, Joomla, Shopify, Magento, Expression Engine & DanDomains own.
- I have worked with e-mail outreach in both Mailchimp, Compost, AWeber, GMass, Ninja Outreach, Milkshake & Silverpop.
- I also have experience with email collecting with MailChimp & OptinMonster
- To communicate I work with Slack, Discord & Skype
- My go-to websites for SEO news are searchengineland.com, webmasters.googleblog.com & my twitter.com feed.
- Every year I attend the best SEO Conference for specialists in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- I also have hands-on experience with:
- Google Suite
- Google Adsense
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Adobe Collection (Mostly Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Ninja Outreach
- Power BI
- Hosting (all kinds – godaddy, wpx, hostgator, ovh, soyoustart, unoeuro, one etc.)
- Microsoft Teams
- Gemini Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Cloudflare (DNS in general)
- Affiliate Programs: Hasoffers, Gambling Affiliation, Partner-ads, Digital Advisor, Adservice, bet365 affiliates etc.
I have worked with the following niches within SEO:
- Gambling (Casino, Bingo, Sports)
- Payday Loans
- Food, Clothing, Outdoor, Tech
- Dancing School
I’ve ranked multiple highly competitive keywords in different niches such as the keywords: iPhone, Mobile Casino, GClub, PayPal Casinos, SMS lån and much more.
I have hands on experience with the following markets:
If you want to learn about SEO or have any questions please contact me on this page or shoot me an e-mail directly on email@example.com
More than 7 years of experience with technical SEO & linkbuilding