Hey! I’m a Microsoft Azure Consultant! My goal is to provide you with expert advice and services that will boost your business productivity. Whether it’s automating processes, or just getting things done faster, I can get the job done for you.
I have more than 8 years of experience with Azure (Azure was launched in 2010) and have worked with everything from Powershell, Devops, Automation, Intune, and Cloud (including Azure Virtual Desktop).
What do I charge for my Azure consultancy?
For one-off tasks I charge $220/hour and for longer projects (100hours+) I charge $150/hour. Feel free to contact me to get an estimate on both hours and entire project estimates.
I have the following certifications:
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) – Windows 2008
- Active Directory, Network Infrastructure & Server Virtualization.
I have also completed tons of courses within Managing and Maintaining all types of windows versions, some AppSense Certified Administrator and even ITIL Foundation v.3 which I have so far never used in my daily work.
Examples of Microsoft Azure Consultancy tasks and projects for previous clients
- Migration of Microsoft infrastructure from on-premises to a fully cloud-hosted solution in Azure.
- Automated deployment of Microsoft clients and servers (both on-premises and Azure-hosted) using MDT, PowerShell, ARM/Bicep, and Azure DevOps.
- Helped multiple clients to migrate their infrastructure and clients a fully Microsoft-based solution.
- Implementation of the entire infrastructure for several SMB customers in Azure and was responsible for the following hosting and maintenance.
- Upgrade of Active Directory from 2008 to 2019 for a large client with over 40 locations.
- Migration of Active Directory to Azure Active Directory Domain Services (Azure AD DS)
- SSL certificate automation for Azure- and on-premises hosted web services.
- Cost Management in Azure
Why choose me as an Azure freelancer?
I am for sure not the cheapest consultant you’ll come by, but I am the best. Working with a nordic expert with a high level of expertise, commitment, and work ethic is much different from choosing anyone in Asia or Eastern Europe.
I’m confident in my skills and would love to put them to work for you. If you’re interested, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you have and even jump on a call.
Thanks for reading!
Other Microsoft technologies I have worked with but not mentioned in the article: